Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Q and A


True story: I intended to type out a decent-sized list of jokes for your mid-week pleasure. Only wanting to include the truly funny ones, I used my wife to screen them. After reading 27 of my best, I have written out all of the ones that made her laugh...

Q: How do you make an egg roll?
A: Push it.

Q: What did the math book tell the pencil?
A: "I have a lot of problems."

Q: What does a bee sit on?
A: His bee-hind.

Q: Why did the orange go to the doctor?
A: It wasn't peeling well.

Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
A: Time to get a new fence.

2 comments:

  1. The peeling one gave me a tickle. As did the elephant. Are these original or just ones you have remembered throughout the years? My favorite was told to me by a 3rd grader:

    Q: What happens when it's raining cats and dogs?
    A: You step in a poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are from my files of cheesy jokes. I think I'll add your third grader's joke to the file.

    ReplyDelete