Today I discovered two things Texans don't do well: 1) Design highways, and 2) Drive on their poorly designed highways.
These shortcomings made for a scary trip to DFW Airport to see Wife's mom. I've never made such an amazing evasive maneuver as I did today. Afterward, as I gasped for oxygen and tried to loosen my death grip on the steering wheel, Wife told me I did a great job and she was proud of me.
I think we can all learn a lesson from Texas drivers:
Drive the speed limit (or less), don't tailgate, and don't slam on the brakes on the interstate.
By the way, Texas legislature passed a law last month that drivers ages 18-24 must complete a driver education course to apply for a license. We're checking to see whether this affects us, since we're already licensed in other states. Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment